We used Pullins for carpeting. They organised very quick installation and were so professional. I also brought the biggest fluffiest rug from here to go on my timber floors. The staff was really friendly and they have kids toys to keep them busy while you browse the rug stands. I have suggested them to friends who also have had good experiences.
What can I say.
1. Ran late no phone call I called them to be told they where on there way 30 minutes later they arrive. I live 5 minutes from the store.
2. Hitting our freshly painted walls. I know it can happen but no care taken.
3. Didn’t lay the carpet in the built ins just placed it on top of the old carpet.
4. Cut the carpet short up the side of the built in and layer it on top of the old carpet
5. Where the carpet meets our tiles if you tread on it the spikes go into your foot.
Never again Wouldn’t recommend to any one