- D24X40A Vermeer horizontal directional borer
- 4 x Hydo Vac trucks with water jetter attachment, 1 with drain cleaner
- Excavators: 5T with attachments
- Trenchers: Ditchwitch 4500 & Ditchwitch RT75 capable of digging 1200 deep
- Skid loader with attachments
- Horizontial directional boring
- Hydro Vac
- Civil Construction
- Rock breaking
- Optic fibre cable hauling
- Copper cable hauling
- Pit & pipe installation
- Cable jointing
- Telephone & data installation
- Horizontal directional rock drilling
- Horizontal boring to install all services
- We are prepared to mobilise to all locations
- Utility service locator
About Vatsonic Contracting Services
Established in 2000, Vatsonic Contracting Services offers professional horizontal directional boring, hydro excavation, chain trenching, excavating and cable hauling and installation at competitive prices. We are the cost-efficient solution to excavation and hydrovaccing throughout Townsvile, Cairns, Mt Isa and North Queensland.
Rock drilling on tricky terrain is no match for our specialised equipment. At Vatsonic Contracting Services, our Ditchwitch 3020 AT horizontal directional borer can drill through the toughest rocks and navigate any job site.
Other specialist equipment includes skid steer loaders and tippers, hydro vac trucks and excavators.
Vatsonic Contracting Services is a branch of Vatsonic Communications Pty Ltd—a communications specialist trading since 2000. We use this expertise in our optic fibre cable hauling and copper fibre hauling, and our telecommunications and data cable installation.
When you need horizontal directional boring, excavation, trenching, hydrovaccing, rock breaking and telecommunication and electrical cable digging, think Vatsonic Contracting Services. We service throughout Townsville, Cairns, Mackay, Mt Isa, Charters Towers, Bowen, North Queensland and the Whitsundays.
You can also find Vatsonic Contracting Services here