- Our services include:
- Expert pre- and post-travel advice that is tailored specifically to your trip and travel requirements
- Every traveller receives a free copy of our Traveller’s Pocket Medical Guide. This 52 page passport sized booklet contains vital health information and includes the International Certificate of Vaccination
- Disease prevention advice and information sheets for each major country visited
- Specialised first aid kits and accessories for medical and emergency care; not available from pharmacies
- Vaccinations and medications are stocked and dispensed on site, saving time and money
- Occupational medicine
- Corporate and executive health.
- We are a comprehensive travel clinic providing vaccinations, immunisations and medical advice for overseas travel and holidays. Visit us for travel vaccinations & immunisations and assistance for conditions such as Malaria, Dengue, Gastro, Gastro kit, Travellers diarrhoea, Bali belly or Yellow Fever. So, pop in and see us to get prepared for travelling on your cruise or overseas holiday.
About The Travel Clinic
At the Travel Clinic Sunshine Coast, we provide a complete range of travel health services to individuals, families, corporate groups and organisations. Our goal is to protect the health of travellers by providing exemplary clinical care along with specific advice and information for each traveller.
Our clinic at the Golden Beach Medical Centre offers travel clinic services to the entire Sunshine Coast region from Caloundra to Noosa. We even have patients travelling from Brisbane to our Sunshine Coast practice.
Travel Medicine is also available at our sister clinic in Pelican Waters:
Pelican Waters Family Doctors
7/44 Pelican Waters Boulevard
Ph: 5439 7100 Fax: 5439 7122 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.pelicanwatersfamilydoctors.com.au
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
You can also find The Travel Clinic here