- Leather DIY Cleaning & conditioning kit
- Leather lounge cleaning & conditioning
- Repairs to scratches, cuts & scuffs
- Recolouring worn or faded areas or revamping to a new modern look
- Replacing old & worn panels
- Foam replacements & internal filling of cushions for furniture
- Furniture frame repairs
- Repairs to stitching & upholstery
- Leather lounge cleaning & condition, repairs to all leather products
About The Leather Doctor
The Leather Doctor is your leather lounge and upholstery cleaning experts in Maitland.
With our experienced and reliable team, we offer leather lounge cleaning and conditioning that will rejuvenate and make that leather shine again.
If you need repairs, such as scratches, cuts and scuffs—The Leather Doctor will remedy it all. Recolouring and faded leather is also a sure fix with our quality polishing products that will give it that modern lustre that leather deserves.
We can replace old and worn panels, as well as provide foam replacements and internal fillings for cushions and furniture.
And for the DIY kind of people, we offer a DIY cleaning kit so that you can use the best products available to maintain your leather couches, lounges—whatever it may be. We weave our magic on all types of furniture including vehicles, boats and caravans. We even clean jackets, handbags and shoes!
For the comprehensive leather cleaning experience—call the experts in Maitland. Call The Leather Doctor today.
You can also find The Leather Doctor here