- Hard & soft orthotics
- Bamboo socks
- Eulactol foot products
- Orthaheel shoes
- Foot creams
- Delcam foot scanner
- Diabetic assessments & foot care services
- Lunula Laser to treat fungal infections
- Western medical acupuncture
- Foot mobilisation techniques
- Nail, corn & callus removal services
- Full gait analysis
- Heel & arch pain treatments
- Sports injuries
- Toewalkers, in-toeing, out-toeing
- MRI, X-ray & Ultrasound referral
- DVA footwear prescription
- Shockwave Therapy
- Nail Bracing
- Lunula Laser Fungal Nail Treatment
- 3D Scanning
- Children’s Podiatry, Posture & Gait clinic
- Nail Bracing
Member of Australian Podiatry Association (QLD)
About Suncoast Podiatry
Suncoast Podiatry offers professional foot care for the whole family. Our qualified Gympie podiatrists are able to assist with issues causing foot pain and gait abnormalities.
Our podiatry services include western medical acupuncture, laser fungal nail therapy and foot mobilisation techniques (FMT). Hard and soft orthotics, foot cream, bamboo socks and a range of products from the Eulactol range can be purchased at our location.
At Suncoast Podiatry, we offer treatments for clients suffering from limited foot movement and gait issues. We can also provide diabetic assessments and remove nails, corns and calluses.
We utilise a state-of-the-art gait analysis laboratory and Delcam foot scanner. This allows us to accurately diagnose specific foot conditions and administer the appropriate treatments.
Don’t let foot-related pain prevent you from enjoying an active lifestyle. Book an appointment at Suncoast Podiatry today.
More Locations for Suncoast Podiatry
You can also find Suncoast Podiatry here