- ABN 25 823 096 552
- ABN 25823096552
- Building Design
- Town Planning
- Heritage Advisement
- Urban Design
- 3D Representation
- Construction Documentation
- Design Appraisal
- Graphic Design: Logos, business cards, stationery, brochures, flyers, postcards, invitations, signage, packaging, labels, advertising, websites, competitive printing, and much more
- STUDIO 153 Architecture draws influence from the natural environment where a detailed understanding of the context, site and climatic opportunities forms the first key step of our design process. It is then the curation of spaces which respond to these environmental opportunities, together with the composition of textures, materials and all the fine details that come together to make wonderful homes for our clients. STUDIO 153 will work with you across all project requirements, budgets big and small.
- STUDIO 153 Graphic Design provides creative services for both print and web. Whether you’re looking for full branding, a new website or you’re just starting up, we offer complete solutions for all your visual communication needs. We are passionate about designs that not only look fabulous but communicate clearly, work well and are effective.
- Design Appraisal: Designing and building a home is often the largest financial commitment we will ever make. Sometimes getting a second professional opinion will make that process more seamless and risk free. STUDIO 153 offers a design appraisal service to provide informed design comments and budget saving suggestions to improve the design of your home.
- Understanding Context & Place: Since living and working on the north coast for the last decade, John has developed a deep contextual appreciation of our region and understanding of the key design and planning issues which it faces both now and into the future. John recognises that regional growth and development opportunity needs to be tempered and balanced within a strategic planning and design framework to ensure our unique character and diverse community are supported, enhanced and strengthened. Our natural environment and communities needs to be at the core of these processes.
You Can Also Find Studio 153 Design Here