- Service & repairs
- Logbook servicing
- Mechanical repairs
- EFI tune up
- Fleet repairs
- Fleet servicing
- Brake & clutch repairs
- Efficient diagnostics
- Free written repair estimates
- Phone 24/7
- Personalised service & highly experienced
- World’s leading automotive diagnostic computer
- Super scanner
- Additional Workshop Services:
- Metal machining lathe & milling—parts made to order
- Cylinder re-boring—older engines & single cylinders motorcycles etc.
- Welding—small repair jobs—Stick & Tig ,Oxy/Gas Blacksmith Forge Power hammer Bead/ Sand Blasting
- Hydraulic press
- Valve & valve seat resurfacing
- Motorcycle hoist for qualified motorcycle repairs & race tuning
TAFE Trade Qualified
About Steve Smithwick Mechanical
When you’re looking for a reliable motor mechanic in Rockhampton to take care of all servicing and repairs, Steve Smithwick Mechanical is the place to go. Our team work with all vehicle makes and models, taking care of logbook servicing and general tune-ups.
At our Rockhampton mechanic, you enjoy personalised service that can sometimes be lacking from larger dealerships. Our staff are happy to answer any questions and we provide comprehensive reports once we are done. Of course, we also check in with you along the way to make sure all repairs are carried out with your approval.
Steve Smithwick Mechanical can take care of all car service and repairs, including mechanical repairs and logbook servicing for 4WDs. We can perform diagnostic work using the world’s leading automotive diagnostic computer—ensuring faster repairs carried out in line with manufacturer’s requirements. We can also take care of all fleet servicing requirements, including brake and clutch repairs.
Call us today to book a service or advice
You can also find Steve Smithwick Mechanical here