- St Philip's College is a co-educational Boarding and Day School for students in Years 7-12. The varied curriculum allows students to focus on areas where they can succeed. The College has been providing extensive educational opportunities to rural and remote Australian students for over 26 years.
- Day School
- Boys' Boarding
- Girls' Boarding
- Boarding for students attending other schools in Alice Springs
- Academic Excellence
- Widely accredited Outdoor Education & Performing Arts programs
- Comprehensive Pastoral Care
- Leading the NT in Positive Education
- Established and effective student leadership program.
- Member of Round Square
ABN 97 710 697 803
About St Philip’s College
St Philip's is a Uniting Church co-educational Boarding and Day School for students in Years 7–12 located in Alice Springs, Northern Territory. With strong academic excellence and a widely accredited Outdoor Education and Performing Arts program, St Philip's College provides opportunities for your child that will endeavour to develop their individuality, strengthen leadership skills and create a well rounded individual, prepared for life after school.
In 2015, the College celebrates 50 years of Boarding at St Philip's, whilst the day school has been operating for 26 years providing extensive educational opportunities to rural and remote Australian students.
You can also find St Philip’s College here