- Our distinctive curriculum offerings
- Specialist Primary Teachers – The Arts, ICT and Physical Education Teachers
- 1:1 Laptop program Yrs 4-12
- VET Program
- Senior Pathways
- Indonesian language lessons (Prep – 11)
- Leadership Programs
- Caregroups and Pastoral Care groups
- Daily Christian meditation
- College Enrichment Programs
- Mini Vinnies
- Personal Development Programs
- Chaplaincy Projects
- How Information and Communication Technologies are used to assist learnin
- Kindy to Year 12 education
- Extra-curricular activities
- Inter-school sport
- Sports Excellence Program
- Instrumental and Vocal Music Lessons
- College Choir
- College Drama Clubs
- After school homework & study groups
- Whitsunday Voices
- Quest for Knowledge
- Mulkadee Arts Festival
- Bridge Building completion
- Nurturing community
- We specialise in educating the whole child; head, heart, and hands.
About St Catherine’s Catholic College
St Catherine's Catholic College offers Kindy to Year 12 education. St Catherine's was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1925, and we have grown to one newly built campus on Renwick Road in Proserpine.
Children at St Catherine's Catholic College are provided with a lifelong education that is more than just academic. The students are nurtured to develop spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically in a school community that embraces Catholic values which provides a lasting sense of belonging.
At St Catherine's our curriculum goals address the question, 'What kind of people do we want our students to be and become?' To prepare our students for future success and productive lives, our curriculum promotes the skills, knowledge, and attitudes needed to become spiritual, independent, reflective and self-directed learners. Underpinning our curriculum is the expectation that every student can achieve success and is provided with ample opportunities to attain the skills of numeracy and English literacy (reading, writing, spelling and communicating). Children are also encouraged to be confident, creative and productive users of technology.
Our school curriculum incorporates the eight learning areas (LAs) outlined by the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority. As a Catholic School, we include a ninth subject area, Religion. The core values of our school are Excellence, Compassion, Justice, and Community.
We look forward to welcoming your son or daughter into our College community.
You can also find St Catherine’s Catholic College here