Sports Clinic NQ Reviews (2)
- Care for the everyday participant to elite athlete
- Family medicine
- Specialised clinical injury assessment & treatment
- Women’s health
- Children’s sports injury
- Only primary care sports medicine centre with ultra sound facilities in QLD
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Ultra sound guided injections for accurate application
- Indigenous health
- Preferred medical service provider to the North Queensland Cowboys & Australian Rugby league team
- Up to date with the latest medical services & treatment options
- Alter G anti gravity treadmill
Dr Chris Ball — MS Sports Medicine, FRACGP, MBBS
Dr Tamara Ryan — MBBS, FRACGP, Dip Pall Medicine, MPHTM, s100 Prescriber, Dranzcog
Dr Brendon Aubrey - MBBS, GCSpMed
About Sports Clinic NQ
At Sports Clinic NQ, we are committed to helping athletes achieve their best. We also provide comprehensive family medical services, including paediatrics. Our clinic is the only primary care sports medicine centre with ultrasound facilities in Queensland.
Our Townsville sport injury medical professionals are committed to getting you back on your feet again. Our facilities include an Alter G antigravity treadmill as well as a range of cutting-edge equipment to help treat a range of conditions. Platelet rich plasma (PRP) assessments are available.
At Sports Clinic NQ, we offer compassionate women’s health services. We can provide ultrasound-guided injections for clear and accurate application. Indigenous health services are also available, and our staff utilise the latest treatment methods.
To find out more about our services, or book an appointment, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team at Sports Clinic NQ today. We are committed to helping you stay ahead of the game, both on the sports pitch and in everyday life.
You can also find Sports Clinic NQ here