We provide family and person-centred services for all clients. This means supporting client and family choices, and the relationships which are important to the clients’ well-being, such as families, teachers, and other health professionals. Our services are flexible, individualised, and responsive to the needs of the client and their families – giving parents, carers, and individuals more control during the assessment and intervention process, while promoting independence.
- Individualised assessment and intervention.
- Mobile assessment and intervention provided in homes, preschools, schools and aged care facilities across the Northern NSW and Gold Coast regions.
- Services for children with Helping Children With Autism or Better Start government funding.
- FREE 15 minute consultations to address needs, goals, and options for assessment and therapy.
- Parental and professional development workshops to educate the community in communication and swallowing disorders.
- Skype based therapy for stuttering.
- Saturday appointments available!
- Teacher support when services are offered in the preschool/school settings.
- Provision of resources for families and carers at no extra charge.
- Consultation with community organisations to advocate for service provision to clients and their families.
Certified Practising Speech Pathologist
Speech Pathology Australia
Check out these recently viewed businesses near Banora Point