Where is Scents of Wellbeing
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Acupressure Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Sinus Drainage
- Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Seaweed Body Wrap
- Energy Balancing
- Serenity Vibrational Healing
- Aromatherapy Massage: One of the primary ways of using Aromatherapy is through touch, which gives the receiver the double effects of therapeutic grade essential oils along with the relaxing and pain relieving benefits of massage – nourishing the skin, increasing blood and lymph flow, moving waste products from the tissues, and releasing tension from the muscles and other soft tissues. Meanwhile aromas are released that help balance ones state of mind through the olfactory systems’ connection to the brain, relieving stress and anxiety. Your response to a particular oil that is carefully chosen especially for you, might range from a feeling of liveliness to a deep sense of calm. A wonderfully calming and nurturing experience!
- Remedial Massage:Accidents, repetitive actions and everyday stresses can cause problems that sometimes seem to take up permanent residence in our bodies. If tension, pain or restricted movement keep you from living the life you want, remedial massage can help eliminate it. Research shows that massage decreases muscle tension, increases circulation and calms your nervous system. The result is a cascade of physical and mental benefits that can alleviate a wide variety of conditions.
- During a treatment, I call on a variety of techniques, such as Acupressure and Trigger Point Therapy to gain the best result possible for you.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Deep Tissue Massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on re- aligning the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as stiff necks, lower back tightness, and sore shoulders. The movements are slower and deeper than classic massage therapy and the pressure is concentrated on areas of tension and pain.
- When there is chronic muscle tension or injury, there are usually adhesions ( bands of painful, rigid tissue) in muscles , tendons and ligaments.
- Adhesions block circulation and cause pain, limited movement, and inflammation.
- Deep Tissue massage works by physically breaking down these adhesions to relieve pain and restore normal movement.
About Scents of Wellbeing
You Can Also Find Scents of Wellbeing Here