- Best & most effective treatment for various injuries, few with no medical cure, just to mention Fibromyalgia (Irritable Bowel & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), Headaches/Migraines, Sciatica Nerve Release, Nerve Pain & Numbness & Pins & Needles Symptoms, Skeletal Adjustment, plus various usual injuries where successful skills applies
- Therapeutic, sports and remedial massage
- Treatment for back, shoulder & neck pain
- Postural alignment & frozen shoulders
- Tendon in muscular injuries
- Pinching/nerve pain
- Numbness, pins & needles
- Fibromyalgia (chronic fatigue & irritable bowel)
- Tennis elbow
- Sciatica & foot spurs
- Health fund rebates
- Gift vouchers
- Non-chiropractic services
- Over 20 years clinical experience
Qualified Practitioner in Sports & Remedial Massage
Human Anatomy and Physiology & Skeletal Anatomy
Trigger Point Therapy
Qualified Counsellor (extra 4 majors)
About Remedial Therapies Clinic
If you have suffered injury from trauma or you have an ongoing medical condition, visit Remedial Therapies Clinic in Bundaberg. We offer pain management for conditions of the back, shoulder, neck and nerve pain.
Pain is life altering, so being able to manage it as well as possible can help you get on with living life to the fullest. At Remedial Therapies Clinic we offer a range of techniques to assist in the management of pain and discomfort. Some of the ailments we work with include muscle and nerve pain, including tennis elbow, headaches and migraines, sciatica, numbness, foot spurs and fibromyalgia.
At Remedial Therapies Clinic we provide therapeutic, sports and remedial massage, as well as trigger point therapya modality effective in restoring the ease of movement. Health fund rebates and gift vouchers are available.
To benefit from the experience of a therapeutic massage specialist, contact Remedial Therapies Clinic and take a step towards a more pain-free life.