Trading since 2007
Price range $$
POW Martial Arts - in the Pursuit Of Wisdom, we persevere with training to enhance our skills in the Martial
POW Martial Arts - in the Pursuit Of Wisdom, we persevere with training to enhance our skills in the Martial Arts. Our belief is that ALL students train to an individual training program and have the ability to succeed.
Our Instructors are trained to inspire, teach and develop students skills and dedicate themselves to assist students to obtain the best results possible. Talk to us now, train at your pace and achieve.
At POW Martial Arts, we pride ourselves of being a family orientated club. Being involved in Martial Arts is being involved in life. Great things will come from trying something new. We have large family discounts available and event days/nights where all the families can get involved. We encourage it! Our dedicated and highly trained team at POW Martial Arts Australia are focused on delivering traditional Tae Kwon-Do and practical Self Defense and Martial Arts Classes.
At POW Martial Arts Australia we are committed to increasing all our students’ health and fitness levels. Short and long term goals are important.
POW Martial Arts Australia provides specialist education and training in Traditional (ITF Style) Tae Kwon-Do, practical self-defence, fitness, life skills and character building. Using a combination of strategies, along with proven martial arts techniques and tactics, we teach people how to avoid and / or react in situations that could threaten your personal safety. We also aim to educate in mental fortitude, leadership, confidence and other qualities that contribute to success in all aspects of people’s lives. We aim to provide high quality, disciplined, engaging and practical training programmes for children, teens, women and men of all ages.
POW Martial Arts Australia is committed to:
- The 5 Tenets of Tae Kwon-Do (Courtesy, Integrity, Self-Control, Perseverance and Indomitable Spirit)
- Being a strong, well respected martial arts school that students, parents and Instructors can be proud to be a part of
- Establishing and maintaining ethical standards and behaviour expectations of all persons associated with POW Martial Arts Australia through the implementation and enforcement of our Code of Conduct
- Acting in the best interests of Instructors, Probationary Instructors, Assistants and Students of POW Martial Arts Australia
- Doing our best to provide a safe environment for students to train in, free from harassment and discrimination based on gender, age, sexual preference, marital status, religious or political beliefs
- Equipping students with skills necessary to deal with contemporary issues
- Leading by example, striving to be positive role models