Rate Your Experience
- Sports injury management
- Manual therapy & manipulation
- Trigger point therapy
- Deep tissue releasing
- Joint mobilisation
- Kathy Lawerence has extensive knowledge in all muscular skeletal conditions. She has over 30 years experience in all areas of Physiotheraphy.
- She offers advice & pelvic floor muscle assessment for incontinence problems in both men & women
- Research has shown that strengthening your core stability muscles & your pelvic floor can help control stress & urge incontinence
- If required electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) can also be prescribed
- Carly Groves–all areas of physiotherapy with a special interest in sports physio, clinical Pilates & women’s health.
Ways to Pay
- Australian Physiotherapy Association of Australia (APAA)
- ABN 37 150 972 160
Verified ABN #1 of 5