- Pregnancy Care Tweed Heads
- Babies & Children
- Teens & Young Adults
- Symptom relief (pain, illness and dysfunction)
- To correct underlying causes of a chronic health issues
- To prevent reoccurrence of a problem
- Pregnancy Chiropractor
- Baby Chiropractor
About Nurture Chiropractice
Local family friendly Chiropractic care with Dr Kimberley Collins (Bsc.Chiro).
Kimberley, who is better known as Kimba, is an experienced Chiropractor and owner of Nurture Chiropractic Tweed Heads South. Growing up enjoying a lifetime of Chiropractic care from birth, Kimba thrives on sharing what Chiropractic has to offer to individuals and families of the Tweed Coast, Northern Rivers and Gold Coast. Having completed the 5 year degree at the prestigious New Zealand College of Chiropractic. Kimba returned to Australia and undertook further studies to develop her 'technique tool box.'
With an Advanced Certification and Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT). Kimba volunteers her time as an assistant table educator and examiner for SOTO Australasia. Helping other Chiropractors further their abilities and understanding of SOT.
Other techniques and organisation memberships include:- Registered with the Chiropractic Board of Australia
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Member of SOTO Australasia
- Member of the Australian Chiropractic Association
- Advanced Bio-structural Technique (ABC)
- Applied Kinesiology
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Pregnancy, baby and child caring chiropractic techniques
- Inspiral Pediatric 1
At Nurture Chiropractic you will find a relaxed, child friendly, atmosphere. Suitable for individuals and families who want to take control of their own health choices using gentle, non invasive techniques. Without drugs or surgery.
You can also find Nurture Chiropractice here