- FREE hearing checks: Initial check takes a few minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not.
- Diagnostic assessments: Full detailed test for adults with a qualified Clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss.
- Pre-employment hearing assessments: Audiological assessments as required by some employers.
- Personalised hearing solution for all levels of hearing loss: We'll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you.
- Hearing aid fittings: Unlike some other hearing service providers, we aren't owned by a hearing aid manufacturer, so we are able to offer a variety of hearing aid brands.
- Hearing aid repairs and maintenance: Come back in anytime for a quick check and clean.
- Follow up consultations and adjustments: To make sure everything is going well.
- Advice and access to hearing protection: We can provide custom made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments.
- Assistance with applying for funding for hearing aids.
- National and Global Support: Have travel plans? Speak to us before you go away to find out how National Hearing Care and the Amplifon Group can support your hearing care while you are away.
You Can Also Find National Hearing Care Here