- Aggregates– 10mm–20mm & other sizes made to order for large orders
- Concrete blends– 10mm & 20mm
- Crusher dust– manufactured sand– can be made to order
- Roadbase materials– certified and uncertified
- Rocks to boulders
- Manufactured sand– made to your specs
- Stepping stones
- concrete blend (-10mm) & (-20mm)
- road base materials
- quarry products
- Our speciality is the quality of our products as per NATA testing results
Transport and Main Roads Approval
Preferred Supplier for South Burnett Regional Council
Monocrete has a long history of supplying specifically roadbase, concrete blends, aggregates and rocks to the Burnett community, including Council and local businesses.
The quarry material is particularly suitable for making concrete and now as well as concrete blend and manufactured sand we have a concrete agitator with 2.6 cu metres capacity able to supply readymix concrete for small jobs.
Monocrete has the recognised advantage of using the same source material for the concrete mix hence the name mono (one) crete. Monocrete situated at Goodger is your local supplier of top quality concrete blend with manufactured sand for you to do your own concreting if you wish.
Blends can be made to order with special blends on request such as block fill -10mm. Minimum costs apply for less than 10 tonne loads of concrete blend. Alternatively we can supply readymix concrete in a 2.6 cubic metre capacity agitator for your small jobs.
Just let us know what you want, where you want it and when you want it.
You can also find Monocrete here