Maroochy Surf School Reviews (2)
- Daily surf lessons for students of all ages & levels of experience
- Private & group lessons available as well as our programs below
- School term programs
- Holiday Intensive
- Design your own minimum of 4 participants
- Beach safety & surf awareness
- Group surfing lessons & private surfing lessons run daily at Maroochydore beach & Mooloolaba beach
Ocean performance centre
About Maroochy Surf School
Learn how to surf and beach safety at Maroochy Surf School. We have classes running daily at Mooloolaba and Maroochydore at 9am for beginners to advanced surfers.
Maroochy Surf School was the first established surf school in Queensland and on the Sunshine Coast. We are affiliated with the leading body of surfing both in the state and the country, Surfing Queensland and Surfing Australia. We are part of a worldwide network of surfing schools.
We offer lessons to locals, international groups, individuals and private groups. A large number of local public and private schools utilise us for our Surf Awareness courses and training.
Maroochy Surf School maintains that real surfing should be taught by real surfers. The director, Grant Thomas, has been surfing professionally for over 10 years and has been rated as high as number 7 in the world.
We pride ourselves on quality service and safety. Call Maroochy Surf School today to book in for a class.
You can also find Maroochy Surf School here