- Clinical psychologist offering counselling & advice
- Anxiety disorder services
- Grief & bereavement relief services
- Separation & divorce psychology services
- Workplace & HSC stress services
- Depression services
- Non-directive pregnancy issue services
- Bi-polar disorder services
- Relationship problem services
- GP referral with medicare rebates
- Self-referral as a private patient
- Occupational therapy services for Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) clients
- Recent onset reactive suicide & self harm counselling
- Psychology services
Dr Gillian Maddock D Clin Psych, BPsych (Hons)
About Maddock Rex Occupational Therapist
Dr Gillian Maddock is a clinical psychologist providing counselling services to patients in Newcastle for more than 16 years.
Often it can be difficult to deal with emotions on your own, especially if you feel stressed or unable to cope. Dr Maddock offers compassionate psychological services to help patients deal with their issues and gain a greater perspective.
Dr Maddock offers services for patients suffering depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, grief, non-directive pregnancy issues, as well as psychological issues arising from relationship breakdowns, separation and divorce. Strategies for dealing with workplace and HSC stress can also be provided.
Dr Gillian Maddock can also provide psychological services for patients suffering self-harm or suicidal tendencies.
Both GP referrals and private patients are accepted. For a private, safe and confidential appointment, contact us today.
Patients visit Dr Maddock from many areas across Newcastle including Charlestown, Warners Bay and Cardiff.
You can also find Maddock Rex Occupational Therapist here