Process Serving & Field Calls & Debt Collection, Repossession & Eviction Service & Lock Outs
– Our process server team serves all types of legal documents including: summons and complaints, divorce papers, family court documents, subpoenas, citations, small claims court cases, order to show cause, motions, petitions, discovery documents, evictions, landlord/tenant notices, motions and more. We are a full service process server agency providing law firms, attorneys and the general public with document serving in Mackay and surrounding areas.
– We establish personal contact with customer/debtor by attending address and making a formal demand for debt or collection of payment in person face to face.
– Our agents attend address in person and negotiate a suitable arrangement of payment.
We offer three (3) levels of process service for all of our clients.
Routine Service (Process Server will make his 1st attempt within 2-3 Days);
Rush Service (Process Server will make his 1st attempt next day); and
Same Day Service (Process Server will make his 1st attempt same day).
Affidavit of Service
Personalized “Real Time” email status updates
Locate debtors, witnesses and former tenants
Service of process of court documents are performed only by experienced process servers who meet all of the latest licensing, education and bonding requirements imposed by the jurisdiction in which they operate. At Mackay Process Servers we specialize in locating and serving court documents on evasive defendants and witnesses
Repossession & Eviction Service & Lock Ups
Repossession –We offers clients the collection of outstanding arrears and associated repossession services on delinquent secured financial contracts. We act on behalf of Financiers, Solicitors, Liquidators and other Commercial Agencies.
We provide a complete repossession solution, conducting field calls (interview with prospect of an arrangement), collection of arrears, or repossession – as the case may require. We provide comprehensive updating and reporting on all matters referred and arrange towing and storage for repossessed vehicles.
-We offers reliable, full-service eviction solutions for Mackay and surrounding areas, Commercial Real Estate Managers and Real Estate Investors. We understand the process of eviction can be overwhelming and frustrating, that’s why we offer solutions to fit every budget, giving you the choice to have our office handle the entire process from beginning to end.
QCAT, Queensland Civil & Administrative Tribunal or Small Claims
Court – We offer to assist you through the process, from lodging the
Application for minor civil dispute – minor debt, through to enforcement of
money orders in the Magistrates Court. Providing general advice on the
We offer to attend an enforcement hearing on your
behalf and provide a comprehensive report of the financial situation of the
Conditions of Service
1. Pick-up service in Mackay only.
2. We require original documents to be served and a photocopy plus any
additional instructions or information we should be aware of.
3. A photograph of the person to be served is helpful, but we recommend that
you take a copy for you own records.
4. We require a letter of appointment addressed to Mackay Process Servers
instructing us to serve your documents on your behalf.
5. The letter must clearly state the name of the defendant/respondent being
served and the address you wish us to serve the documents.
6. Your letter must also contain your name, address, email and contact phone
7. We will contact you immediately once the documents are served and
invoice you within 24 hours of service.
8. All services actioned are strictly private and confidential.
9. Payment for our services is required within 7 days from Invoice date.