Conveyances that you need
- Conveyancing & property law
- Family law & de facto relationships
- Wills, probate & estate planning
- Matters regarding the Family Provision Act
- Local court appearances & Children’s Court
- Personal injury law
- Discrimination & equal opportunity law
- Legal Aid matters
- General & commercial litigation
About Lismore Law
Contact Lismore Law today—we offer prompt, sound advice.
Based in Lismore, our solicitors and lawyers will guide you through all areas of the law and explain everything in plain English. From handling real estate sales to writing up a new will, we can assist you with a whole range of matters.
Areas of the law that we provide consultation and representation for include conveyancing and property law, family law and de facto relationships, probate and estate planning, general and commercial litigations, personal injury law and discrimination law. Our legal firm also assists in matters regarding the Family Provision Act.
Do you need an attorney for an upcoming court appearance? We will represent you on your behalf in the local court and Children’s Court. Our team also handles Legal Aid matters.
To arrange an appointment with one of our lawyers, call Lismore Law today.
You can also find Lismore Law here