- Weight management books & tools
- Russ Harris Books
- Meditation CDs
- Psychological assessment, treatment & counselling
- Medico - legal assessment & reporting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group programs
- Individual, relationship & group counselling
- Corporate services
- Mental health disorder services
- Weight management
- Chronic disease management
- Personal challenges
- Critical incident management
- Relationship & couple counselling
- Director/Psychologist - Dr Christine O’Connor
- Clinical Psychologist - Bridget Webber
- Psychologist - Melanie Koen
- Clinical Psychology Registrar - Amy Sellers
- Practice Manager - Sarah Docherty
Australian Psychological Society Member
All Psychologists fully registered
About Life Giving Psychology & Coaching
At Life Giving Psychology Resolutions in Pimlico, we are committed to helping you deal with or overcome your obstacles, be they in the workplace or your personal life.
Our friendly and compassionate staff will listen to your concerns, be they in relation to mental health, weight management, relationship disputes, or any other personal challenge. We will provide you with comprehensive strategies to help you manage and/or overcome difficulties one step at a time. Services to help patients manage chronic illness can be provided.
At our Pimlico psychology practice, we offer counselling sessions individually as well as in groups. Couples’ relationship counselling is also available.
If a critical incident (violence, an accident, robbery) has occurred in the home or workplace, our staff can offer critical incident management sessions. Specialised corporate counselling sessions are also offered.
A range of products are offered at Life Giving Psychology Resolutions. These include meditation CDs, weight management tools, as well as books by Russ Harris.
Let us help you by contacting us today.
You can also find Life Giving Psychology & Coaching here