Jodie is a Qualified Dietitian, Naturopath and Medical Herbalist. With extensive training in the nutrition and natural health fields, she
Jodie is a Qualified Dietitian, Naturopath and Medical Herbalist. With extensive training in the nutrition and natural health fields, she has been involved in the health industry for over 20 years. Her experience as a clinician in medical settings combines brilliantly with her knowledge and passion for natural health solutions. Using a scientifically validated test known as Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA), Jodie measures your Body Composition and Cellular Health and provides you with a detailed report of your results. Dietary advice, exercise recommendations and, when indicated, natural medicine prescriptions are combined to give your body the building blocks for maximum health and energy.
- Insulin Resistance: Diabetes and Metabolic syndrome
- Weight Loss: Personalised plans for fat loss
- Mood & Energy: Emotional Eating, Sugar cravings, Adrenal exhaustion
- Food Intolerance: (RPAH Elimination Diet) Skin Problems, Migraines, Aches & Pains, Gut Upset
- Gut Health: IBS, Constipation, Bloating, Diarrhoea, SIBO, low FODMAP
- Cardiovascular Health: High Cholesterol, Blood Pressure
- Specialised Diets: understanding GAPS, elimination diets for allergy and other issues
- Hormonal Issues: PCOS, Fibroids, Menstrual and Menopause problems
- Immune Support: Autoimmune conditions, building immunity, viral/bacterial conditions
Jodie creates tailored programs including NuMe Natural, NuMe Detox and NuMe Reduce. Visit her website: www.nutritionmeans.com.au for more details on these Programs. To assist her clients on their health journey, she has also published an e-Guide called ‘Creating Your Own Eating Style’, available through her website as well as delicious, healthy recipes and a monthly newsletter.