Jenny the Bookkeeper Reviews (2)
- Discounted Intuit QuickBooks Online monthly subscription rates
- Purchase of Reckon Accounts software
- Conversion of existing data to QuickBooks Online
- Free weekly business tips, like my facebook page to receive them
- BAS / IAS lodgement
- Installation and set up of bookkeeping software
- Work performed either onsite, offsite or via remote access
- I understand the consequences of how your books are done
- Good tax knowledge without being a tax agent
- Often the interpreter between accountant and client
- Knows what information your accountant requires
Australian Chartered Accountant (ACA)
Registered BAS Agent
Fellow, Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
About Jenny the Bookkeeper
Jenny the Bookkeeper is a professional bookkeeping service in Townsville that has been operating since 2000.
Jenny is a Chartered Accountant who is happy to assist you with all your bookkeeping needs. As a registered BAS Agent, Jenny can also complete and lodge your BAS.
Jenny is an expert in using Reckon Accounts (formerly known as QuickBooks) and Intuit QuickBooks Online. Jenny can offer you competitive rates and a personalised service.
Why not give yourself more time to do the things you want to do, rather than spending your time doing paperwork? When you deal with Jenny the Bookkeeper, you benefit from dealing with someone who understands what is required of a bookkeeper and what information accountants require.
Let Jenny ease the paperwork burden for you and contact her today, so you can sit back, relax and let us count your beans!
You can also find Jenny the Bookkeeper here