- Finance Broking Services:
- Home Loans
- Investment Property Loans
- Business Finance
- Vehicle and Machinery Finance
- Finance Broking & Financial Planning
- The Ibessa group is a select service group that offers an integrated service with specialist advice in Financial Strategies & Structuring, Finance & Loans, Self Managed Superannuation, Retirement Planning, Investments & Insurance's.
- As a firm of professional specialists, our role is to discuss & assess all aspects of your financial situation. Where appropriate we then implement strategies & solutions to ensure that what you are doing is effective & efficient, while eliminating unnecessary risks wherever possible.
- In other words, if you can get your money working better for you from a taxation structure, debt structure, government benefit or investment aspect & at the same time eliminate any unnecessary risks, then you should be heading towards a better outcome.
- Our intention is to provide a high level of caring, professional service to our clients at all times, and expect that the majority of our future business will be referred by existing satisfied clients & our Accounting associates.
- Across all facets of our business, we provide quality advice, professional ongoing service & add value to our client’s situation. Our professional Accounting associates can attest to this so please ask for a referral here.
Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
Why use Ibessa Finance?
Arranging finance for business or personal purposes can often be a difficult and inconvenient experience. Ibessa Finance can assist you to better structure your finances to help manage your debt, reduce your repayments and build your wealth.
We can help you with:
* Purchasing residential properties for all purposes including investment.
* Purchasing commercial properties, finance for business & equipment requirements
* Conducting a review to assess the suitability of your current loans.
* Consolidating your existing loans to assist you in reducing debt
* Having a beneficial long term relationship with your finance broker
Who are our Lenders:
Ibessa Finance has access to a large panel of lenders (20+) offering industry leading products and rates.
Some of our panel lenders include:
* Westpac Bank
* ING Direct
* St George Bank
Some of our Equipment Finance Solutions:
Ibessa Finance provides equipment financing options for our business clients who require finance for the following assets:
* Passenger Cars for Business Use
* Light & Heavy Commercial Vehicles
* Earthmoving and Construction Equipment
* Manufacturing and Industrial Plant and Machinery
* Printing Presses and Graphic Technology
Some of our other Lending Solutions:
We can also help you with:
* Residential Home Loans including Investment Properties
* Line of Credit Loans
* Commercial & Business Loans
* Secured Car Loans for Personal Use
p 07 4041 6299
m 0438 545 572
IBESSA FINANCIAL PLANNING
Why use Ibessa Financial Planning?
Whatever you dream of, you can be confident in a plan to pursue your goals with the guidance of a trusted Financial Planner. At Ibessa Financial Planning we care for the financial health of our clients, putting their needs first. We are committed to servicing all of our clients’ financial requirements and as an independently owned and licensed financial advisory practice our strategic and tailored financial advice is aimed at achieving financial results.
Financial Planning Services:
* Financial Planning
* Investment Portfolios
* Corporate / Business
* Self Managed Superannuation Funds
* Social Security & Aged Care Advice & Planning
Some of our other Services include:
By taking the time to understand your current lifestyle and future lifestyle goals we can evaluate your situation and identify the best approach for your financial plan. Including:
* Wealth Creation – tax effective strategies to create wealth, in conjunction with your Accountant
* Protecting your wealth – referring you to a Risk Specialist who will make appropriate recommendations regarding insurance cover to protect your financial position including life, income protection, trauma and disability insurance.
* Retirement Planning – Evaluating retirement funds and formulating and implementing strategies that will boost your retirement savings.
* Retirement Years – Helping you t generate sufficient income from your investments, private pensions and Centrelink benefit entitlements.
* Planning your Estate – working with your Legal Advisor to establish a suitable estate plan, beyond the dollars and cents, including, Wills, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship and discretionary and Testamentary Trusts.
p 07 4041 6299
You can also find Ibessa here