Helvig Dental Surgery Reviews (3)
- Bleaching kits
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry
- Latest Computerised Equipment
- Digital X-Ray Imaging-Safer x-rays
- Air Abrasion Unit reduces need for anaestetic
- Access to General Anaesthetic & Orthodontist
- Advanced Infection Control Technique
- Children Welcome-Happy Gas Available
- Modern & Relaxing Surroundings
- Dental Hygienist
- OP6 X ray machine
- Children Benefit Scheme
- Access to general anesthetic & orthodontist
- The Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- OPG x-ray machine
- Computerised equipment
- Digital x-ray imaging (safer x-ray)
- Air abrasion unit—reduces the need for anesthetic
BDS–Bachelor of Dental Surgery
About Helvig Dental Surgery
There is plenty to smile about at Helvig Dental Surgery.
At our Proserpine practice, we provide general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry as well as dental hygiene assessments. Our Proserpine dentist treat the whole family, and we have access to general anesthetic and orthodontist services.
Our Proserpine dental hygienist Colleen Hanson firmly believes thatwhen it comes to maintaining dental health, prevention is always better than cure. We will provide advice for keeping your teeth, gums and mouth in good health. Our clinic uses advanced infection control techniques in line with safe dental care.
Helvig Dental Surgery is equipped with a digital x-ray machine, as well as an air abrasion unit, which may reduce the need for anesthetic. The comfort of our patients is very important to us.
Call to book an appointment with Helvig Dental Surgery today. We provide our services to patients throughout the Whitsundays region, including Proserpine and Airlie Beach.
You can also find Helvig Dental Surgery here