HardRok Engineering Pty Ltd Reviews (1)
- General welding, fabrication including rubber lining
- Conveyor installation, maintenance & supply of components
- All onsite installations & repairs
- General workshop engineering solutions
- Mining & heavy equipment repairs
- Mining & quarry equipment supply & servicing
- Servicing the needs of mining contractors
- Our main focus is heavy fabrication
- Complete wear package solutions
- Bucket & tray overhauls
- Conveyor supply, repair, hot & cold splicing
- Rubber lining of chutes, pipes, etc.
- Site mechanical services & management
- 84 metre x 20 metre mechanical & fabrication workshop on 2.5 acre site at Mt Isa
- Workshop has full length bridge crane, a well equipped machine shop & 2x20 tonne rail & trolley sets
- We are constantly adding machinery to meet our customer’s needs
About HardRok Engineering Pty Ltd
For general welding, fabrication and repairs in Mount Isa, HardRok Engineering Pty Ltd is the team to trust.
Our engineers can assist with a wide range of steel fabrication needs for mining, quarry and heavy equipment. Our main focus is heavy fabrication, which means we are committed to getting the best results for your needs. Our workshop is equipped with a full length bridge crane, rail and trolley sets and a machine shop; we are always adding new machinery as well.
At HardRok Engineering, some of our specialty services include conveyor installation, bucket and tray overhauls and rubber lining of chutes and pipes. We offer onsite installations and repairs, as well as provide maintenance and general servicing for our customers’ needs.
If you are looking for a team that provides leading safety, quality and efficient engineering solutions, based in Mount Isa, contact HardRok Engineering.
You can also find HardRok Engineering Pty Ltd here