GPE Electrical and Communications Contractor Reviews (1)
Reasonably priced and good job
- Low Voltage & High Voltage Electrical Work
- New Installations, Service & Maintenance
- Solar Installations, Service & Maintenance
- Data Communication Installation & Maintenance (including fibre)
- Krone Accredited. Test & Tag. Thermal Imaging. RCD Testing.
- Traffic Signals: RMS Accredited and Pre-Qualified Contractor
Member of NECA (National Electrical Contractors Association)
Professional Qualifications: ISO9001:2008, QEC10634
Quality Assurance Certified & Accredited
About GPE Electrical and Communications Contractor
GPE is an Electrical & Communications Contracting Pty Ltd firm which was formed in Albury on the 1st July 1988. The business expanded into the Wagga Wagga region with an office/workshop in 2001.
Since starting the electrical contracting business, GPE has progressed from a sole trader to a family owned company which employs a team of dedicated project managers, qualified trades people, apprentices and support staff.
GPE is an accredited Solar PV System installer, having installed a number of systems throughout the region ranging from the standard 1.5kW up to 10kW and assisting in one of the largest local installations, a 250kW system.
GPE attained Third Party Quality Assurance Accreditation in September 1999 and has developed the business with Quality and Performance as our major objectives.
You can also find GPE Electrical and Communications Contractor here