- Orthoheel thongs
- Orthotic inserts
- Exercise tubing
- Heat wheat packs
- Lumbar supports
- Metagenics supplements
- Exercise balls
- Womens Waterworks books
- Strapping tape
- Trigger point balls
- Localised massage
- Myofascial trigger point release
- Gentle spinal & joint mobilising techniques
- Spinal manipulation (if appropriate)
- Physiotherapy Instrument Mobilisation (Activator)
- Muscle energy techniques
- Quantum energy techniques
- Exercise prescription
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sacro-iliac joint dysfunction
B. App. Sc. (Physio)
Post Grad Dip Manip Physio
About Eumundi Physio
Enjoy the relaxed healing environment in this quaint historic house in the township of Eumundi.
Eumundi Physio is owned and managed by Andrea Shaw, a highly qualified and titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with 30 years’ experience.
You can expect a one on one, personalised and caring hands on approach for your musculoskeletal pain.
Eumundi Physio is located diagonally opposite the school and there is parking available at the rear.
You can also find Eumundi Physio here