- 4WD trailer-mounted deep core sampling rig
- A wide range of dormer soil augers and specialised soil collection devices
- Wide range of water collection devices
- Specialised field monitoring equipment
- Access to aquatic craft for waterborne sampling and monitoring
- Laboratory analysis for plant, water, soil, rock, compost, mulch, fertiliser as well as human, animal and livestock hair
- Contaminated land assessments
- Acid sulphate soil assessments
- Sewage management
- Environmental monitoring
- Sediment trial testing
- Lachat Flow Injection Nutrient Analyser
- Smart Chem 200
- Leco CNS 2000
- Leco Trumac CNS Analyser
- Perkin Elmer Optima 4300 DV Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICPOES) x 2
- Water Ion Chromatography System
NATA Accredited Laboratory
ASPAC Accredited Laboratory
About Environmental Analysis Laboratory
Since 1992, Southern Cross University’s Environmental Analysis Laboratory have been helping local agricultural and industrial groups perform at their best. Our laboratory facilities have the latest, cutting edge equipment for analysing soil, water, plant tissue, animal hair and compost. Our team also have modern field equipment for monitoring contamination and trace elements at a range of sites.
The Environmental Analysis Laboratory can conduct regular testing on dam, bore, spring and creek water. Our precise soil and plant testing services have rapid and turn around times and we can accurately advise you on what fertilising methods will improve the vitality of your land.
In addition to standard water, soil and plant tests, EAL offers effluent monitoring, acid sulphate soil management advice and environmental surveys.
At the Environmental Analysis Laboratory, we aren’t just all about sampling. Our Lismore environmental analysts can work with farmers, building site managers and developers to ensure the highest standards of safety and environmental compliance are maintained at all times.
Our sediment trial tests are necessary for safe road building work to commence. Also, we provide environmental impact assessments - an integral component for all major projects - that are easily arranged and conducted. Our team are happy to advise project managers on cleaner, greener production strategies.
For all your environmental testing needs, call the friendly staff at EAL today. We are fully accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities.
You can also find Environmental Analysis Laboratory here