eighty 8 valuers are based in Ballina with offices in Grafton and Tweed Heads. eighty8 valuers provide Quantity Surveying and
eighty 8 valuers are based in Ballina with offices in Grafton and Tweed Heads. eighty8 valuers provide Quantity Surveying and Property Valuations in Ballina, Byron Bay, Lennox Head, Evans Head, Yamba and Grafton. Also north to Ocean Shores, Cabaritia, Kingscliff and Tweed Heads. As well as west to Alstonville, Wollongbar, Casino, Tenterfield, Murrwillumbah and Mullumbimby.
We prepare property valuations, tax depreciation schedules and quantity surveying reports throughout the Northern Rivers, Southeast Queensland, North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
As a member of the Australian Property Insitute (API) and Certified Practising Valuers (CPV) we can assist you to obtain the market value or rental value for a variety of property transactions including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle.
In addition to property valuations, we also provide in-house quantity surveying with all properties personally inspected and reports completed by Matt Benson who draws on more than 20 years of building experience and historical construction data. Matt is an Australian Taxation Office Registered Quantity Surveyor.
eight8valuers are approved Tax Agents with the Australian Taxation Office.
We can assist across a wide range of services including;
• Tax Depreciation Schedules / Quantity Surveying
• Insurance Assessments Reports
• Pre-Sale and Pre-Purchase Purposes
• Compensation Assessment Reports due to Acquisition
• Related Party Transfer to a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
• Related Party Transfer
• Stamp Duty Assessment
• Capital Gains Assessment
• Financial Reporting
• Rental Determination
• Construction Estimation and Feasibility Analysis
• Family Law Valuations
• Expert Witness engagement for both property valuation and building disputes. We can be engaged for both court appearances and amicable settlement
• eighty8valuers can assist you with a variety of property transactions including residential, commercial, industrial, rural farming and rural lifestyle valuations