Edelweiss B & B Reviews (1)
- Free Wifi
- Baby cot & high chair available
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Pet Friendly (well behaved pets welcome)
- Breakfast hampers may be pre-ordered
- Paddock & horse yard available free of charge
- Accommodation). Breakfast hampers may be pre-ordered.
- Overnight stays
- Travelling workers (special prices apply for long-term reservations)
- Fully Self-contained spacious chalets (2 Bedroom Chalet & 1 Bedroom Chalet)
- Private Balcony
- BBQ area or open campfire site
- Budget Accommodation - Access to kitchenette & bathroom
- Pick-up and/or drop-off for hikers.
- Bike riders wishing to do the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail (Linville, Moore, Yarra
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Home away from home
About Edelweiss B & B
2 completely self-contained houses. One chalet with 2 bedrooms (1 x queensize plus 1 single, 1 x 2 single beds), the other chalet with 1 bedroom (1 queensize plus 1 single bed). Both chalets feature large living/dining area, open-plan fully equipped kitchen, en-suite bathroom, private balcony, carport.
Budget accommodation available in a cosy wood cabin with a large single bed. Access to bathroom and kitchenette a few steps away.
You can also find Edelweiss B & B here