- EcoCell sewage treatment systems – domestic & commercial, zero energy, safe & reliable.
- Surge-flow Dosing Siphon.
- Sump & Surge-flow packages for gravity wastewater treatment systems.
- Contaminated land assessments for new & existing developments.
- Design & installation of domestic sewage treatment systems – Reedbeds, Worm Farms & AWTS.
- Wastewater feasibility assessments for rural lots & subdivisions.
- Asbestos testing & site clearance certificates.
- Soil testing & remediation – lead, pesticides, hydrocarbons, acid, sulphate soils, soil stockpiles, underslab investigations, radiation in mineral sands & organic certification.
- Wastewater & stormwater treatment wetlands – design & installation.
- Water quality monitoring & reporting – surface Water, drinking water & groundwater.
- Effluent management & EPA reporting – piggeries & feedlots.
- Erosion & sediment controls plans.
- Asbestos testing, dust monitoring & clearance certificates.
- Design of EcoCell sewage systems.
- Design of all types of domestic wastewater treatment systems.
- Constructed wetland design – stormwater & wastewater.
- Soil testing for contamination & organic certification.
- Surface Water & Groundwater Quality Monitoring.
AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
Licenced Asbestos Assessor (Dr Keith Bolton) LAA001090 – registered with WorkCover NSW
Licenced Asbestos Removalists (Bonded)
Member of Irrigation Australia
Member of Australian Water Association
Ecoteam is an environmental assessment and engineering services company based in Lismore.
We provide environmental consulting and property development services for homeowners, developers, local government and private enterprise. And we’re regularly involved in overseas projects including PNG, India and Borneo.
We can provide innovative products that have low ecological footprints. The Surge-Flow 100 Dosing Siphon is a totally passive device with no moving parts and using zero energy. It creates an average flow rate of 100-litres per minute using natural hydrostatic air pressure and gravity.
Ecoteam is a division of Ecotechnology Australia Pty Ltd. Ecotechnology means sustainable development that produces healthy environmental solutions and benefits for both people and the environment. By applying sound scientific principles to manage environmental challenges, we create true wealth while nurturing the environment and inspiring community. We manage environmental issues without overlooking the economic, social and spiritual aspects. Our goal is to work with people and organisations to inspire positive change and implement appropriate and sustainable technologies.
You can also find Ecoteam here