Dubbo Equine Hospital Reviews (3)
- Veterinary services for horse care
- Surgical procedures
- Abdominal/gastronintestinal surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Castration including ‘rig’ surgery
- Dental procedures
- Eye surgery
- Reproductive surgery
- Respiratory surgery
- Foal surgery including treatment of limb deformities
- Foot surgery
- Orthopaedic surgical procedures
- Soft tissue surgery
- Tendon, ligament & wound surgery
- Artificial breeding procedures
- Artificial insemination
- Semen collection
- Foetal sex determination
- Mobile hospital to stables & farms
- Day surgery
- Digital radiography equipment
- Digital high definition ultrasound
About Dubbo Equine Hospital
For complete horse care in Dubbo and throughout the Central West region, make Dubbo Equine Hospital your first point of contact.
With our mobile set up, out vets are able to provide a whole range of medical care for your horse in their very own stable. Using digital radiography and high definition ultrasound equipment, we help determine what may be causing your animal discomfort and recommend the next course of action.
Equine surgical and breeding procedures such castration, eye surgery, orthopaedic operations, artificial insemination and foetal sex determination are accessible at our location at 27 Cobra St in Dubbo.
As well as treating horses of all ages—foals to stallions and mares—our veterinary hospital also provides medical care for cattle and sheep.
If your horse is injured or ill, call Dubbo Equine Hospital out to your farm today.
You can also find Dubbo Equine Hospital here