Doing What Works Reviews (1)
'Doing What Works', really works
- Personal Development
- Stress Reduction
- Manage Anxiety / Depression
- Navigating Parenting
- Facilitation of The Work of Byron Katie
- Family Conflict Resolution
- Couple Communication and Consultation in Deep Listening
- Bullyproof Program for children
- Freedom from Mental Stress for Teens
- Public Speaking on the cause of stress & how to create peace of mind
- Professional Debriefing
- Working with Adults, Couples, Children, Teens, Schools & Businesses
- Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie
- Deep Restful Bodywork
About Doing What Works
Tammy Reid is Doing What Works for the Body, Mind and Soul
- Individual Sessions
- Staff Training
Tammy Reid isn’t afraid of who you are or challenging your ideas to bring forth a fresh perspective - the key to unlocking a new you!
Tammy works with business men and women, children, teenagers, individuals, schools, organisations and families.
Based on “The Work of Byron Katie”, Tammy facilitates you through a process of Self-Inquiry. This process of questioning is kind as It honours you have the answers you are seeking.
Wisdom is in everyone, not just some of us, in all.
Find what is true for you with a daily practice of Self-Inquiry. It is a way to find peace within yourself and thus with others and the world, as it is. For more information about this method of Self-Inquiry go to www.thework.com
We think what happens causes our stress so we try to change this person or that situation. Self-Inquiry is a process of identifying the thoughts that are the cause of your stress and questioning them. Calm is an inside job, independent of external circumstances.
To schedule an appointment with Tammy, attend one of her workshops or have her speak at your next Event, visit www.doingwhatworks.com.au
You can also find Doing What Works here