Trading since 1999
Price range $$
We are a family business with extensive experience in the art and skill of preparing CVs and resumes that stand
We are a family business with extensive experience in the art and skill of preparing CVs and resumes that stand out from the crowd, with an after sales service that is second to none.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we reduced our low fees by a further 20% across the board, with no reduction to the service provided. Our fees will need to return to normal from January 11, 2021, with a slight increase on our fee structure which was set 12 years ago in 2009. This has been necessary purely to cover overheads.
However, we have taken the decision to extend a discounted rate to all clients until the end on the 2020 – 2021 financial year, and review it on June 30, 2021, depending on COVID-19 outcomes.
With social distancing we are now able to provide our usual service, with in-home or agreed meeting place (Coffee Shop or similar), or online via email. We carry hand sanitiser to all appointments to preserve the safety of our clients, as do the external meeting places we use
We have clients from almost every walk of life, including:
* Secondary school students looking for their first casual job
* Tradespeople and Trades Assistants (Casual, Full-time and FIFO positions)
* University graduates looking to begin their professional careers
* Nurses (Registered and Enrolled), and student nurses looking to gain positions through TPPP or GNP applications. (Some extra charges are involved for addressing Selection Criteria or Core Capabilities).
*Government positions (Some extra charges are involved for addressing Selection Criteria, Core Capabilities and/or Person Specifications)
* Unskilled positions
*Professional people looking to enhance their careers
* Long term self-employed people who wish to enter the workforce as valuable employees
* Mature aged people or those who have left the work force for a period of time to raise children or for any other reason.
After attending your home or office to obtain the details that are necessary to create your resume masterpiece, we prepare the final product in our office and hand deliver back to your address at a time that is convenient to you. Our belief is that you 'get what you pay for,' and what we offer for our fixed fee is far beyond what you will find in the resume marketplace.
Listed below is what you will still receive within our fixed fee structure:
* Consultation in the comfort of your own home or office
* 2 hard copies of your resume on quality white paper
* 3 specific cover letters, applying for jobs online or in hard copy
* USB Memory Stick provided with resume in Word and PDF formats, and any certificates, tickets or qualifications
* Interview advice
* Reduced rates for Concession Card holders and students under the age of 16
* Free Express Post to addresses that are more than 30 km from Cairns CBD
* Ongoing after sales service, and even if you are not computer savvy, we will email or fax your applications for you at no extra cost.
Where some resume writers charge upwards of $25 for each cover letter, and upwards of $50 for each response to Selection Criteria, we do not.
Our fixed fee covers all of the criteria with no hidden extras. Our comprehensive new price list will be on our website: www.woodenterprises.com.au from January 11, 2021.
We have a client base exceeding 4500 clients from all states of Australia, UK, South Africa, China, USA, Singapore and New Zealand, and the ability to provide you with the service you have been looking for.
Please visit our website for more details and information. If you need anything clarified, please don't hesitate to call us on the listed phone numbers or contact us via our website or email address.