- Assessment & Diagnosis of Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Specific & Specialised Treatment
- Referral for further investigation/intervention & imaging where necessary
- Hydrotherapy (3 x 1 hour sessions per week)
- Clinical Pilates
- Paediatric Physiotherapy as Better Start Service Providers
- Bulk Billing upon request (for Medicare Referrals)
- Physiotherapy treatment for Work Cover
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Soft Tissue & Manipulative treatment
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal Health care
About Darwin Physiotherapy
At Darwin Physiotherapy, we provide for a range of physical needs. Our Darwin physiotherapists offer comprehensive services, including injury management, manipulative therapy and musculoskeletal assessment, as well as diagnosis and dry needling.
Practising within our clinic are Rhys James, Natalie Shelley and Grace Kasparek. We pride ourselves on offering a team of physiotherapists in Darwin you can comfortably work with on your fitness and physical goals. Our services also include clinical Pilates so you can work on your posture, balance, core stability, flexibility, strength and a range of other possible advantages.
If we feel you could benefit from further investigation or medical imaging, we can provide referrals within the local area.
Looking to see how we can help you? We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have, so come in and see us today!
To arrange an appointment, phone Darwin Physiotherapy today.
You can also find Darwin Physiotherapy here