- Local excavator with operator for hire
- Backhoe hire
- Truck with crane for lifting for hire
- Water tanks
- General excavation of:
- Building pads
- Clearing sites
- Block clearing
- Commercial & domestic
- Holes for septic tanks
- Stump removal
- Fence posts
- Hiab Crane–lifts 4-tonne at 1.8 meters or 500 kg when crane is extended to 7 meters.
- Levelling Bar on Backhoe–perfect for driveways & construction sites (doesn’t leave ugly track marks).
- Bucket sizes–600 mm, 150 mm, 45 mm
- Augers 600mm, 400mm & 150 mm
About DARE–Darwin & Rural Excavations
Local excavator with operator for hire. Services include trenching, block clearing, holes for septic tanks, site levelling, civil construction, stump removal, landscaping. No ugly track marks and a sizeable range of bucket sizes. The backhoe excavator has a levelling bar attachment which is perfect for achieving levelled surfaces - perfect for driveways and construction sites.
You can also find DARE–Darwin & Rural Excavations here