- Clean fill
- Low loaders
- Water trucks
- Side tippers
- Construction operations
- Truck fleet (transport & haulage)
- Dam & turkey nest dam construction
- Civil works & road construction/reconstruction
- Road repair & maintenance
- Road shoulder grading & reconditioning
- Re-sheeting existing gravel roads
- Bulk earthworks
- Clearing for fence lines & firebreaks
- Laydown & building pads
- Land subdivision
- New earth dams
- Site compacting
- Heavy plant equipment hire
- Water & waste services
- Install/repair/upgrade/maintain bore water & sewerage supply systems
- Hydraulic water mains
- Install/repair/upgrade irrigation systems & pumps
- Fully equipped road crew
- Onsite servicing
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental (QHSE) Management System
Civil Contractors Federation A17108761012
About Danny Orr Earthmoving
Danny Orr Earthmoving, in Alice Springs, specialises in civil projects, road and dam construction, and general plant hire.
Since our founding in 1990, we have completed civil works for the Department of Construction and Infrastructure, Alice Springs Town Council, Power and Water Authority, indigenous communities across the region, and many private clients.
Fully civil works accredited, we are a member of the Civil Contractors Federation (CFF) a representative body of civil engineering contractors in Australia.
Our extensive experience in construction operations in the Northern Territory also includes haulage, road repairs, clearing for fence lines and fire breaks and building turkey nests.
Included in our fleet of construction machinery are graders, water carts, rollers, loaders, side tippers and excavators. We’re self-sufficient and we mobilise quickly. UHF radios allow us to keep in touch with our plant operators in touch at all times.
Float hire is available — 52-foot quad float and tri-axle low loader float — to transport heavy equipment to sites around Alice Springs and remote areas in the Northern Territory.
Our machinery maintenance depot in Alice Springs ensures that our plant and equipment will always operate reliably and at peak performance.
We understand the need for reliability in the Territory. From site clearing to a new housing subdivision, Danny Orr Earthmoving brings the right experience and equipment for the job.
You can also find Danny Orr Earthmoving here