- Safe Work Method Statements
- Site Safety Manuals
- Work Health & Safety Management Systems
- Registers & Checklists
- SWMS products featured for this month are:
- SILICA DUST (Working near Respirable Crystalline Silica) RCS SWMS
- Pool Construction SWMS
- Pool Renovation SWMS
- Body Corporate Building Safety Inspection & Audits
- WHS Safety Induction & Training
- Risk Assessment
- Site Safety Inspections
- WHS support service for Government & Job Tendering
- Fast Turnaround of Site-specific documents
- Professional approach
- Easy to understand WHS documents
- Body Corporate Safety Inspections & Audits
Certified Work Health and Safety Advisor
Member of National Safety Council of Australia
About Construction WHS Consultants
Construction WHS Consultants focus on keeping builders and tradies safe and healthy on the worksites. With the ongoing growth on the Gold Coast, WorkSafe Queensland have been targeting non-compliance and carrying out random site inspections. They have also been issuing on the spot fines. Our aim is to ensure that you are meeting your Work Health and Safety compliance requirements.
We have had over 7 years specialising in health and safety for the construction industry and more than 25 years of experience in the building industry itself, so we understand what contractors need to be up to date and achieve safety on site.
SAVING TIME AND KEEPING WITHIN BUDGET
Our custom developed Work Health and Safety documents are easy to follow and include all your safety policies and procedures for your day to day work. Implementation of these safety measures, means you can get on with your project in a safe and timely manner knowing you are keeping the potential for injury on site at a minimum.
If you require safety documents urgently for a new job or need practical assistance to become a compliant contractor ready for tendering or sub-contracting to larger principal contractors, we can assist, and we also include coaching and general WHS compliance training in the workplace.
Call Construction WHS Consultants today! Rest assured we have the knowledge and resources to assist you with all your Work Health and Safety requirements whether you are working on residential, commercial or civil construction projects.
* MASK FIT TESTS - All Fit Tests will be quoted as per business specific requirements (POA).
More Locations for Construction WHS Consultants
You can also find Construction WHS Consultants here