- Safe Work Method Statements
- Site Safety Manuals
- Work Health & Safety Management Systems
- Registers & Checklists
- SWMS products featured for this month are:
- SILICA DUST (Working near Respirable Crystalline Silica) RCS SWMS
- Carpenters Safety Packs
- Plasterers Safety Packs
- Body Corporate Building Safety Inspection & Audits
- WHS Safety Induction & Training
- Risk Assessment
- Site Safety Inspections
- WHS support service for Government & Job Tendering
- Fast Turnaround of Site-specific documents
- Professional approach
- Easy to understand WHS documents
- Body Corporate Safety Inspections & Audits
Certified Work Health and Safety Advisor
Member of National Safety Council of Australia
About Construction WHS Consultants
Construction WHS Consultants have had over 7 years specialising in health and safety for the construction industry and more than 25 years of experience in the building industry itself, so we understand what contractors need to be up to date and achieve Work Health and Safety Compliance. Assisting Newcastle locals and clients Australia wide, our custom developed Work Health and Safety documents are easy to follow and include all your safety policies and procedures for builders and trades day to day work on site. Implementation of these, means you can get on with your project in a safe and timely manner. It also means you keep your cost and time lost with potential injuries for all your workers, at a minimum. As SafeWork NSW state safety is serious, but it doesn't have to be complicated.
SILICA DUST (Working near Respirable Crystalline Silica) RCS. A recent audit revealed that the health dangers of working with RCS including cancer and silicosis has increased alarmingly and is potentially worse than Asbestos. Call us today to add an RCS Silica Dust SWMS to your safety documents.
* Mask Fit Tests are a mandatory requirement
If you require safety documents urgently for a new job or need practical assistance to become a compliant contractor ready for tendering or sub-contracting to larger principal contractors, we can assist.
Call Construction WHS Consultants on 1300 881 928. Rest assured we have the knowledge and resources to assist you with all your Work Health and Safety requirements whether you are working on residential, commercial or civil construction projects. Safety - its worth it.
You can also find Construction WHS Consultants here