- Safe Work Method Statements
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Safety Packs for Builders & trades
- Work Health & Safety Management Systems
- Compliance Management Systems - Forms, Registers & Checklists
- SWMS products featured for this month are:
- SILICA DUST (Working near Respirable Crystalline Silica) RCS SWMS
- Carpentry & Joinery Maintenance Work SWMS
- Mask FIT TEST – RCS Silica Dust * Conditons Apply
- Risk Assessments
- Audits & Reports
- WHS support service for Government & Job Tendering
- Fast Turnaround of Site-specific documents
- Mask FIT TEST for RCS Silica Dust
- Professional approach
- Easy to understand WHS documents & effective Risk Management for your work sites
Certified Work Health and Safety Advisor
Member of National Safety Council of Australia
About Construction WHS Consultants
Gosford is a great region for locals and visitors alike with a quick commute to either Newcastle or Sydney. Its a great place for young families who want to get into their first home and retirees who may need a renovation or downsize to a unit or granny-flat, so the building and construction industry is always in demand. Construction WHS Consultants ensure that builders, carpenters and industry trades have their Work Health and Safety documentation up to date to meet safety compliance obligations. SafeWork NSW are active doing random construction site inspections and issuing warnings and/or on the spot fines for non-compliance. Our focus is to assist builders and tradies to meet Work Health and Safety compliance and therefore keeping principal contractors, workers and families safe.
We have had over 7 years specialising in health and safety for the construction industry and more than 25 years of experience, in the building industry itself, so we understand whats needed to meet safety compliance obligations and keep up to date with Work Health and Safety issues which may arise.
SAVING TIME AND KEEPING WITHIN BUDGET
We recognise that builders and trades have deadlines to meet and time and budget constraints, so our products (including all your safety documents and SWMS) and services are designed accordingly. Keep your workplace safe throughout your projects, minimise potential health and safety incidents on site and give us a call on 1300 881 928 to get the safety docs you need.
SILICA DUST (Working near Respirable Crystalline Silica) RCS. A recent audit revealed that the health dangers of working with RCS including cancer and silicosis has increased alarmingly and is potentially worse than Asbestos. Call us today to include an RCS Silica Dust SWMS to your safety documents.
* MASK FIT TESTS - All Fit Tests will be quoted as per business specific requirements (POA).
You can also find Construction WHS Consultants here