Christine's Church of the Two Grandfathers Reviews (4)
Picture perfect for a fairytale wedding!
- Event packages include linen, crockery, tables, chairs & professional bar & waitstaff
- Weddings/Australian marriages
- Hire of non-denomination church/wedding chapel
- Hire of both church & Beautiful silk-lined marquee
- Civil celebrant available or welcome to appoint celebrant of own choosing
- Life celebrations & funerals
- Supportive of Marriage Equality - All Welcome
- Parking attendant for off-street parking
- Appoint your own caterer & supply of beverages
- Level disability access
- Raised bridal boardwalk through gardens
- Circular driveway
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the church
- Natural voice, wireless microphone & inbuilt sound system
Commonwealth Authorised Celebrant in Australia
Member of Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
Member of Alstonville/Wollongbar Chamber of Commerce
Christine Elizabeth Lindsay MAFCC
About Christine's Church of the Two Grandfathers
Make your wedding day extra special among the picturesque heritage rose gardens and macadamia orchards at Christine’s Church of the Two Grandfathers.
Located within the grounds of Serendip Plantation at Rous Mill, the beautiful church built in the 1800s is available for both religious and civil ceremonies. Wedding party and guests alike will be in awe at the bespoke furnishings and features such as the original church bell, chandeliers and seating.
Registered celebrants—faith and civil—and visiting ministers are all welcome to perform ceremonies in our church. If you are still looking to appoint a celebrant, Christine Elizabeth Lindsay is happy to assist.
To inspect our lovely grounds, call our Rous Mill church today.
You can also find Christine's Church of the Two Grandfathers here