My experience with this Vet Clinic has been great - the team is a super caring, knowledgeable and professional group. They took great care looking after my cat at the last visit. Highly recommend
April Gibson - Cairns
4 years ago
Cairns Veterinary Clinic are hands down the best. The staff really do a marvelous job with the treatment and care of our animals. My cat was not well last year and I needed immediate attention from a trustworthy vet. At the end I was very satisfied with the high-quality care given to 'Tigger'. Great work.
Christine - Cairns
2 years ago
Susan Carr - Cairns
2 years ago
Chloe Murphy - Cairns
4 years ago
I have taken my cat here a few times before and have never been disappointed with the service or care. They are very gentle with her, and go out of their way to make her comfortable in the different environment. Ive also purchase worming tablets and flea and tick preventative treatments from them also.
Gabrielle - Cairns
Ways to Pay
Bachelor of Veterinary Science - BVSc
Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery - BSc BVMS
Cert. IV Veterinary Nurses
Members of the Australian Veterinary Association
Members of the Australian Small Animal Veterinary Association
Members of the Australian Veterinary Practice Management Association
Members of the Australian Veterinary Business Association
We stock a wide range of pet supplies at our locations in Gordonvale and Cairns to assist you in keeping your pets in tip top health.
Our veterinary nurses have an abundance of knowledge in animal care and we can give you the right advice on the best products to suit your pet’s needs.
If we haven’t got what you want in stock, we can order it from our wholesalers with overnight delivery.
Get the right advice the first time: contact Gordonvale Veterinary Surgery for all your pet food, health care and grooming supplies.
Our clinics offer a wide variety of services to help you maintain your pet’s health and well being:
• Consultations by appointment.
• Remote telephone consultations for those in the Far North Queensland community that do not have access to veterinary services.
• Annual physical examinations and vaccinations to detect and prevent common problems.
• Veterinarian on call 24 hours, 7 days a week for middle of the night emergencies.
• Full surgical facilities with modern anaesthesia and pain control for your pet’s safety and comfort.
• Digital X-ray and ultrasound for on the spot diagnosis.
• Complete blood testing on site for fast, accurate testing and treatment.
• Modern dental equipment including x-ray for cleaning and dental care.
• Cat and dog grooming.
• Puppy preschool for essential early socialisation and early training.
• Hospitalisation for sick pets or pets requiring daily medications whilst you are away.
• Home visits for your convenience.
• Visiting ve, terinary specialists and specialist referral services. We maintain excellent relationships with veterinarians who specialise in dermatology, orthopedic, cardiology, ophthalmology, internal medicine, oncology and critical care.
• Drop and go service for when you are unable to attend a specific appointment time.
• Geriatric care for senior pets.
• Preventative health care and advice to maintain optimal health.
• Tailor designed weight loss programs.
• Premium pet foods and prescription diets to suit all pets, even those with special diet needs.
• Payment plans provided through 3rd party providers (terms & conditions apply) to help you budget for the cost of your pet’s veterinary care.
• Four weeks free pet insurance exclusively offered, in conjunction with Petplan Insurance for all dogs and cats between 8 weeks and 1 year of age.