Brendan Mooney Psychologist
- Psychologist Brendan Mooney provides psychological services to adults, adolescents and children in the general community.
- Face-to-face, phone or internet appointments available.
- Please note Brendan Mooney Psychology is not a crisis counselling service. If you are in a crisis, please contact your emergency services or local hospital for immediate assistance.
- Psychologist Brendan Mooney writes articles on several topics including depression, anxiety, substance abuse, relationship issues, pain, success, and a number of other topics. His articles can be found here http://www.brendanmooney.net/articles.html
- ABN 48 544 710 510
- Brendan Mooney is a fully registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and an Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).