Bowden McCormack Lawyers + Advisers Reviews (1)
- Commercial & corporate law, including mining & resources
- Business structuring for companies, trusts, joint ventures & partnerships
- Business & share transfers
- Contracts & arrangements
- Governance & compliance
- Stamp duty & payroll tax
- Property law, including aboriginal land rights & native title, access to aboriginal land, leasing
- Climate change & sustainability
- Wills & estate planning
- Conveyancing for residential, commercial & property development
- Business support
- Cross-cultural awareness
About Bowden McCormack Lawyers + Advisers
Bowden McCormack Lawyers + Advisers in Darwin is a growing law firm, providing legal advice and representation to clients in urban, regional and remote areas of the Northern Territory.
We provide clients with legal and strategic advice with respect to regional development, property and leasing, commercial and corporate matters. This particularly extends to mining, business structuring and governance.
Our Darwin lawyers are committed to innovation, coupled with a commercial, goal-driven and culturally appropriate approach. This allows us to provide relevant, efficient and practical assistance. In doing so, we aim to achieve optimum results for a diverse range of individuals, Indigenous clan groups, mining companies, small to large businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
Call our team at Bowden McCormack Lawyers + Advisers today.
You can also find Bowden McCormack Lawyers + Advisers here