Bhardwaj and Associates Lawyers

Rate this business


FAQs about Bhardwaj and Associates Lawyers

Solicitors & Lawyers

  • What happens if my licence gets disqualified and it has serious life changing implications?

    We can explain your options to you, including advising and assisting you in obtaining a work licence or a special hardship application.

  • Can you assist me with my visa application?

    We can provide assistance with your visa application, including but not limited to a work visa, travel visa, family, or business visa.


  • Criminal Law
  • Traffic Law
  • Domestic Violence Applications and offences
  • Drug offences
  • Sexual offences
  • Weapons offences
  • Immigration Law
  • Family Law
  • Drink Driving
  • Unlicensed Driving
  • Special Hardship
  • Divorce and Separation
  • Bail applications
  • Court Representation
  • Committal and hearing
  • Migration Consultation

Ways to Pay

  • CashCash