- Destinations Arnhem service:
- Seven Spirit Bay - Saturday
- South Goulburn Island (Warruwi) - Sunday
- Maningrida - Monday
- Elcho Island - Galiwinku
- Milingimbi/Ramingining - Wednesday
- Croker Island - (Minjilang) - Thursday
- Destinations Tiwi service:
- Bathurst Island (Wurrumiyanga) - Monday
- Garden Point (Pirlangimpi) - Monday
- Snake Bay (Milikapiti) - Tuesday
- Pt Keats:
- Pt Keats (Wadeye) - Thursday
- Freight transportation
- Offshore cargo charters
- On-shore transport
- Diving support
- Cargo transfer
- “The Locals” - direct to site bulk material delivery
About Barge Express
Leave your logistics in the hands of a trusted local team. Barge Express has been providing a range of charter services for goods and equipment transported from Darwin for more than a decade. Locally owned and operated by Ken Conlon and his wife, Judy Murphy, we provide general freight transport, equipment hire, cargo fuel carriage and transfer offshore or at sea, support to offshore seismic vessels, cargo transfer to offshore facilities and more.
Our latest service “The Locals” allows us to provide door to door capabilities for bulk materials. This is huge boon for local building contractors as it greatly reduces their costs.
After many years spent in offshore goods transportation, our Darwin barge service has acquired a large and loyal clientele base, as well as regular referral business. Barge Express is safety certified, licensed and accredited. Our team also has experience in break-bulk freight management, shipping management and multi-modal freight management.
With close to 300 square metres of deck space and bow thrusters for optimal performance and maneuverability, we can move all types of cargo. For onshore transport the depot also has a large fleet including forklifts, prime movers and semi-trailers.
We believe our people are the best around, so contact Barge Express in Darwin to organise all of your shipping needs today.
You can also find Barge Express here