- Baby & childhood checks
- baby & childhood immunisations
- Adolescent health
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Older person’s health
- Mental health
- Preventitve health checks
- Diabetes educator
- Chronic disease management
- Vaccinations & injections
- Travel advice & injections
- Skin check
- Pre-employment & insurance medicals
- Workers compensation & third party
- Wound care
- Removal of skin lesions
- Consultant pharmacist
- Cosmetic medicine procedures
- Pathology collection
About Balgownie Village General Practice
Balgownie Village General Practice is your Health Home.
We have been providing professional and friendly family health care for over 40 years.
Our newly renovated Practice offers a caring and comfortable environment whilst our team of Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Support Staff are dedicated to creating an atmosphere in which patients feel comfortable and confident that any care they receive will be of the highest standard. Balgownie Village General Practice strives to be a quality medical service which is current with advances in medical technology, computerisation, practice management and training.
Dr Linda Moss has completed a course in cosmetic injectables and is able to provide the following cosmetic services in our Balgownie rooms:
- Anti-wrinkle injections & Skin Rejuvenation
- Injections which reduce the depth of fine lines around the face and lips
- Injections to improve the appearance of the chin, neck and jaw line.
For more information or to make an appointment for initial consultation please contact our receptionists on 4285 2630
Doctor Moss uses medical quality Dermal Fillers and cosmetic injectables.
- Initial Consultation – $100 – includes a treatment plan specifically tailored to your needs
- $50 discount off your first procedure
- All costs and requirements will be discussed and outlined with Dr Moss during the initial consultation
Southern Pathology provide pathology collection services in our rooms open from 7:30am to 11:30am, Monday to Friday. All patients are welcome and they will accept all referrals.
Please contact us or Southern Pathology for more information.
Our Practice holds full accreditation with Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL).
Dr Joe Farrugia, Dr Michael Speed and Dr Linda Moss. Dr Madhuri Vandara as taking on new patients.
Dr M Vandara will be joining our practice working Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays with our Practice from November 2018. Please call our office to arrange on appointment. New patients welcome.
You can also find Balgownie Village General Practice here